Last updated October 9, 2019
Thank you for choosing to be part of our community at Homestead Furnishings & Gifts (“we“, “us“,” or “our“). We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about our policy, or our practices with regards to your personal information, please contact us at dk0o2pe7.6707555.com.
What information do we collect?
Personal information you disclose to us
In Short: We collect personal information that you provide to us such as name, address, contact information, passwords and security data, and payment information.
当您表示有意获取有关我们或我们的产品和服务的信息时，我们会收集您自愿向我们提供的个人信息, when participating in activities on the Sites or otherwise contacting us.
我们收集的个人信息取决于您与我们和网站的互动情况, the choices you make and the products and features you use. The personal information we collect can include the following:
Name and Contact Data. We collect your first and last name, email address, postal address, phone number, and other similar contact data.
Credentials. We collect passwords, password hints, and similar security information used for authentication and account access.
Payment Data. We collect data necessary to process your payment if you make purchases, such as your payment instrument number (such as a credit card number), and the security code associated with your payment instrument. 所有支付数据都由我们的支付处理器存储，您应该查看其隐私政策，并直接联系支付处理器以回答您的问题.
All personal information that you provide to us must be true, complete and accurate, and you must notify us of any changes to such personal information.
How do we use your information?
In Short: We process your information for purposes based on legitimate business interests, the fulfillment of our contract with you, compliance with our legal obligations, and/or your consent.
我们将通过我们的网站收集的个人信息用于下述各种商业目的. 我们根据我们的合法商业利益(“商业目的”)，为上述目的处理您的个人信息。, in order to enter into or perform a contract with you (“Contractual”), with your consent (“Consent”), and/or for compliance with our legal obligations (“Legal Reasons”). We indicate the specific processing grounds we rely on next to each purpose listed below.
We use the information we collect or receive:
- To send you marketing and promotional communications with your Consent. 我们和/或我们的第三方营销合作伙伴可能会将您发送给我们的个人信息用于我们的营销目的, if this is in accordance with your marketing preferences. 您可以随时选择退出我们的营销邮件(请参阅下面的“您的隐私权是什么”).
- To protect our Sites for Business Purposes. 我们可能使用您的信息作为我们保持网站安全的努力的一部分(例如, for fraud monitoring and prevention).
- For other Business Purposes. We may use your information for other Business Purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, 决定我们的促销活动的有效性，并评估和改善我们的网站, products, services, marketing and your experience.
Will your information be shared with anyone?
In Short: We only share information with your consent, to comply with laws, to protect your rights, or to fulfill business obligations.
We only share and disclose your information in the following situations:
- Compliance with Laws. 为遵守适用法律，在法律要求我们披露您的信息时，我们可能会披露您的信息, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, 例如回应法院命令或传票(包括回应公共当局以满足国家安全或执法要求).
- Vital Interests and Legal Rights. We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, 涉及对任何人安全的潜在威胁和非法活动的情况, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
- Vendors, Consultants and Other Third-Party Service Providers. We may share your data with third party vendors, service providers, 为我们或代表我们提供服务并要求获取此类信息的承包商或代理人. Examples include: payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service and marketing efforts. We may allow selected third parties to use tracking technology on the Sites, which will enable them to collect data about how you interact with the Sites over time. This information may be used to, among other things, analyze and track data, determine the popularity of certain content and better understand online activity. Unless described in this Policy, we do not share, sell, rent or trade any of your information with third parties for their promotional purposes.
- Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- Business Partners.
- With your Consent. We may disclose your personal information for any other purpose with your consent.
Do we use Google Maps?
In Short: Yes, we use Google Maps for the purpose of providing better service.
By using our Maps API Implementation, you agree to be bound by Google’s Terms of Service.
How long do we keep your information?
In Short: 除非法律另有要求，否则我们将在必要时保留您的信息以实现本隐私政策中概述的目的.
我们将仅在为本隐私政策所述目的而有必要时保留您的个人信息, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law (such as tax, accounting or other legal requirements). 本政策不要求我们保留您的个人信息超过2年.
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize it, or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), 然后，我们将安全存储您的个人信息，并将其与任何进一步处理隔离，直到删除成为可能.
How do we keep your information safe?
In Short: 我们旨在通过组织和技术安全措施系统保护您的个人信息.
我们已经实施了适当的技术和组织安全措施，旨在保护我们处理的任何个人信息的安全. 然而，也请记住，我们不能保证互联网本身是100%安全的. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, transmission of personal information to and from our Sites is at your own risk. You should only access the services within a secure environment.
Do we collect information from minors?
In Short: We do not knowingly collect data from or market to children under 18 years of age.
We do not knowingly solicit data from or market to children under 18 years of age. By using the Sites, 您声明您至少18岁或您是该未成年人的父母或监护人，并同意该未成年人的家属使用本网站. 如果我们得知18岁以下用户的个人信息被收集, 我们将停用该账户，并采取合理措施迅速从我们的记录中删除该等数据. If you become aware of any data we have collected from children under age 18, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are your privacy rights?
In Short: You may review, change, or terminate your account at any time.
如果您居住在欧洲经济区，并且您认为我们正在非法处理您的个人信息, you also have the right to complain to your local data protection supervisory authority. You can find their contact details here: http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/bodies/authorities/index_en.htm
Cookies and similar technologies: Most Web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. 如果您愿意，您通常可以选择将浏览器设置为删除cookies或拒绝cookies. If you choose to remove cookies or reject cookies, this could affect certain features or services of our Sites. To opt-out of interest-based advertising by advertisers on our Sites visit http://www.aboutads.info/choices/.
Do California residents have specific privacy rights?
In Short: Yes, if you are a resident of California, you are granted specific rights regarding access to your personal information.
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the “Shine The Light” law, permits our users who are California residents to request and obtain from us, once a year and free of charge, 冰球突破正规网站为直接营销目的向第三方披露的个人信息类别(如有)的信息，以及在紧上一日历年度与我们共享个人信息的所有第三方的名称和地址. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, 请使用以下提供的联系信息以书面形式向我们提交您的要求.
If you are under 18 years of age, reside in California, and have a registered account with the Sites, 您有权要求删除您在网站上公开发布的不需要的数据. To request removal of such data, please contact us using the contact information provided below, 并包括与你的账户相关的电子邮件地址和你居住在加州的声明. We will make sure the data is not publicly displayed on the Sites, 但请注意，数据可能不会完全或全面地从我们的系统中删除.
Do we make updates to this policy?
In Short: Yes, we will update this policy as necessary to stay compliant with relevant laws.
How can you contact us about this policy?
If you have any questions or comments about this policy, you may email us at email@example.com or by post to:
Homestead Furnishings & Gifts
161 S River St
Maytown, PA 17550